Tuesday, June 11, 2013

instagram prints

In my attempt to keep my personal photos up to date and organized in my home and albums, I had to share with you the most darling little prints I ever have seen . . .
 photo 1839c572-a9ef-481c-8f61-41829f7877d0_zpsb68c67bf.jpg
What is this, you ask? These are my Instagram prints! I fell in love with this app right around the time Grayson was born, and I've been so good at keeping only the photos on my iPhone the ones I want to keep. We took so many of him on our phones in the hospital, and so I began searching for a company that specifically printed Instagram photos. Enter Prinstagram. They are fabulous! They are a new company, so they have a few kinks yet to work out, but none that affected my products or how I received them. The quality is impeccable - they are durable, have a gorgeous lustre finish, and the photos look in print exactly how they look on my phone and computer. When you log in and create an account with them, they will access your Instagram account, and from there you select the product you want. I chose the 4 x 4 square prints and I am in love with them. I have a couple of cute little photo holders I might display them in, or they can stay in a keepsake box, and a 4 x 4 sized frame is also quite common. It is wonderful to have these little memories off my phone and in my hands. So I can look at that cheesy face in print whenever I want. :)
 photo ecdad938-753b-4e1c-9553-69215078465b_zps591b82b0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment