Saturday, June 26, 2010

charity + chris: 6.11.10



The beautiful Charity and Chris married on a chilly, rainy summer day earlier this month at The Woodlands at Cottonwood Canyon. Chris is the brother of my dear friend, Elsa, who owns The Woodlands, and I was honored to be chosen to be a part of this day. I was deeply inspired by their families and kept highly entertained by their friends :). I am also excited to announce that my slideshows are now a part of my wedding posts again, so without further ado, please click here to watch this beautiful day unfold.

Chris and Charity, much love and happiness and dancing to you both!

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, I literally just teared up at my desk - awkward. What a lovely wedding and you told the story beautifully. There is so much emotion and beauty in your photos. I can't wait to see you, work with you and best of all par-tay! Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete