Wednesday, July 21, 2010

danielle + dane: 6.24.10



Danielle and Dane made it official on a beautiful, early summer day at The Woodlands at Cottonwood Canyon, which has officially become my second home this wedding season :). It's no doubt one of Bozeman's most popular and gorgeous venues, but the quality of service you receive from Elsa and Chuck Campbell is rare anymore. I highly recommend this venue!

Back to this couple . . . Danielle and Dane were actually one of my first couples to book me when I first started my business, and fortunately I had gotten to know Danielle much better when she began watching the shorties for me so I could have a night off once in a while. She is amazingly kind-hearted, patient, jovial. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She truly is one of those people whose demeanor you watch, and feel inspired by. Dane, you are a lucky man ;)

Click here to enjoy the slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment