Tuesday, November 9, 2010

katie + casey: 8.14.10

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Montana is covered in a beautiful snow this morning, the coffee is hot, jazz is playing in the background . . . and Katie and Casey are married!

Katie and Casey are another couple who I hadn't met until their wedding day, but I was greeted with a big hug and warm welcome. I hadn't seen them interact, and had no idea of their rapport, but it was obvious during their first look that they are undeniably in love. I watched them interact and remember thinking to myself, look at how happy they are . . . and today they are marrying each other.

Katie was effortlessly beautiful and in amazing spirits, as a bride should be. ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Can I just say I am in love with the back-button dresses? And a gorgeous pair of hot pink open-toe pumps?

Photobucket


The moment they saw each other was incredibly touching. I think they could have stayed there all day . . .

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


So happy to be married!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Click here to see many more photos of this gorgeous couple . . . Katie and Casey, thank you from the bottom of my heart for having me be a part of such a wonderful day. Stay exactly who you are. :) Much love!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Morgan! If I had to pick a couple favorites I'd say the third from the bottom, and the dance shot. But I'm a sucker for a first look, too ... so I guess it's hard to pick just one! I really enjoy your blog--I'll be back frequently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely one of my favorites. Love the song you put to the slideshow as well! This couple is beautiful - and they truly make you feel like smiling.

    ReplyDelete