Monday, April 11, 2011

wedding trends: necklines

I love me a little fashion, and I love me a little wedding fashion . . . and I know it can be hard to get just right, so I enjoy sharing with you some of my favorite trends . . . :) And tonight's trend post is dedicated to the oh-so-indecisive world of wedding dress necklines . . .

I will admit first and foremost that I have always been a sucker for the strapless dress. I am a very less-is-more girl. I will almost always only wear one piece of jewelry at a time, usually big earrings, and my staple outfit is jeans, some sort of black shirt, and either heels if I am going out, or flats if just running about. That said, the strapless dress is classy, beautiful and always in style, and so many brides choose it as a timeless look. This past wedding season, however, I came upon a few dresses that were so breathtakingly beautiful for their beauty and originality, while still oozing timelessness.

The beautiful Jade . . . I loved the neckline - and the backline was identical :)

Photobucket


Stephanie's dress was ivory and beige, completely comfortable and light, and totally her. She paired it with purple heels :)

Photobucket


Danelle's dress was the most original I'd seen this past year, and it was incredibly beautiful on her. It paired perfectly with her gun-and-garter combo she did for her police officer hubby:)

Photobucket


And Nicole went for a complete vintage look, which was so beautiful it just sets the standard for such a classic look with a twist. Peacock feathers even accompanied the flowers!

Photobucket


Happy Monday and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment