Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hannah Marie is ONE!

The beautiful Maxwell family, long-standing clients and just about some of the kindest people I have ever known, had me over for a beautiful little family session the week before the littlest Maxwell, Hannah, turned one - which is TODAY! So Happy Birthday, Hannah! You are the happiest little baby I have ever met and deserve the most special day ever!

I am actually off shortly to photograph Hannah's first birthday party at their home . . . praying for a nice afternoon, but either way, this babe gives beautiful smiles. Enjoy! :)

Photobucket


Before there was Hannah, there was just Ayden . . . now she is even more beautiful, and a wonderful older sister :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I work with such beautiful families!

Photobucket


Happy Birthday, Hannah!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment