Monday, August 13, 2012

a week of work and reflection

Happy Monday to you! It is a beautiful day in Montana, and a beautiful week is ahead of me complete with final edits and weddings out the door, a couple of boudoir shoots, wrapping up my own wedding planning, and endless prayers and good wishes for a day of no rain on August 26th! I am going to start the week with a sneak peek of Katelyn and Wade, who were married on August 4th . . .
Photobucket
Kate and Wade stepped outside with me after dinner for the yummy sunset shots I just love, love, love to incorporate into the photographs of the day. It is a wonderful break for the couple, and so lovely to have a different feel to the final set of portraits . . . This past weekend I traveled all the way to beautiful Fort Peck, Montana, to photograph another beautiful couple and gorgeously-designed wedding that I will be sharing with you soon (a sneak peek is on Facebook if you want to head over and "like" my page there . . . ). I am filled with magnitudes of gratitude to my clients this year, for trusting me, wanting me, enjoying the process of working with me, and taking the time to give me the heartwarming feedback they do. This career is truly amazing, and I'm learning to look at even the setbacks and disappointments as opportunities, and reasons for growth . . . I have a full week of blog posts to share with you, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing photographer and such an amazing person!!! Thank you for everything!!!!

    Love - Mikey and Heath

    ReplyDelete