Thursday, January 13, 2011

ny photo shoots: the browne family

The Browne Family is very near and dear to my heart . . . Roger is my wonderful dad's best friend, and he is genuinely one of the funniest people I've ever met (next to Joe) . . . he is such a joy to be around. Nancy is his funny, spunky wife who takes extra special care of my dad and extra, extra special care of her family. Together they have Maya and Izaiah, who are amazingly wonderful children. They were a big part of my NY life, and I was honored that they asked me to document their family. Here are a few of my favorites :)

Photobucket


Maya is hands-down a beautiful girl . . . straight up gorgeousness right here!

Photobucket


Izaiah is a little Tiger Woods look-a-like with way better morals : )

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Roger hates having his picture taken + Nancy being goofy = a wonderful candid moment between the two :)

Photobucket


Much love to all of you!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment