Tuesday, February 5, 2013

presentation products!

Oooh, I am sooooo excited about these little beauties that just arrived last week! And the beautiful new logo on their surface . . . . these lovelies are my new presentation boxes for prints and flash drives for all 2013 weddings and beyond. The print boxes are designed to hold the 5x7 prints that I have started including with every package, and the smaller boxes are for my flash drives, which will be the new standard form of delivery for all wedding packages. They are adorned with my beautiful new logo that my dear friend Amber designed, (and I will say more about that later in a separate blog post because we have lots and lots to share in that regard!), and the products themselves come from a wonderful company called Loktah. I've had my eye on them for a while, but it always takes some time to fully settle on the whats, hows, whens and whys of incorporating a new staple product. I firmly believe these materials help me better represent my brand, style of photography, and overall experience my clients will have with me . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These products come in a number of different color tones and patterns, and I will most likely incorporate just a couple of other options as well to keep things bright and colorful around here. :) Cheers to a beautiful new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment