Wednesday, January 30, 2013

the most lovely baby shower!

This past weekend my very dear friends gave me just the most beautiful little baby shower you ever did see . . .
Photobucket
Those desserts you see were absolutely wonderful! They were prepared by Cakes by Jenn, a local pastry chef who is one of the most talented in the wedding industry as well. She is our go-to girl for all things delightful and delicious . . . and all of those other gorgeous details were thought of by my dearest friends. It was intimate, stunning, personal, and so enjoyable. We ended the soiree with a few photographs outside, and this one is our signature "maternity" shot. We have this same photograph for all of us who have had a baby since we became such wonderful friends, so it was only natural to re-create. I love you girls!
Photobucket
I have been taking up a lot of time and attention of these ladies in the last few months. They were there when Joe and I got engaged, gave me the most beautiful bridal shower, planned every last detail of our incredible wedding with me, celebrated my 33rd birthday on New Year's Eve with a sit-down dinner of my most favorite foods, moved into this beautiful shower three weeks later . . . and I know for a fact Elsa escaped to Florida for two weeks with her family to recover from it all. ;) We are all as different as night and day, but our friendship is rare and wonderful, and I can't wait to bring little Grayson into a world where he is already loved so very much.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment