Monday, January 7, 2013

mikey and heath: august 11, 2012

Photobucket
Mikey and Heath . . . what is not to love? This beautiful couple became one of my favorites and most memorable in all of my years as a wedding photographer, and in all of my years on earth. Mikey is a beautiful person, inside and out, with the kindest heart and soul you ever did know. I have not been able to spend as much time with Heath, but I know that if he chose Mikey for his wife, he's very, very smart. In addition to a couple who can totally work the camera, this wedding was adorned with some of the most gorgeous details I've seen . . . and I can't wait to send them out to publications so the rest of the wedding world can enjoy them, too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The ceremony was in a park in Fort Peck, and this was the seating. So fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A collection of some of the centerpieces - sooo beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mikey and Heath, I wish you all of the love and happiness there ever is in this world! I can't wait to see what the future holds for both of you, and hopefully be a part of it. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment