Sunday, April 25, 2010

heather and bill in seattle!

Ah, Heather and Bill. And a beautiful day in Seattle. And a ton of laughter.

Those who look back through my engagement photos probably find two things heavily in common. The first is flare . . . I love flare, and I love the element it brings to an image. The second is posing. When I begin shooting, it only takes me a few minutes to determine whether my couple is better off to be left alone and instructed to interact with one another, or whether they are looking for more direction from me. And some couples just fall into each other, deliriously happy to be in one another's company . . . and just laugh.







They had some very sweet moments as well :)



Tim McGraw look-a-like! Very handsome, Bill.



And Heather, you are beautiful.





It was a day filled with wonderful company, amazing food and wine at dinner, and a cozy place to rest our heads before we left for Jamaica at 3:30 the next morning. Heather and Bill, thank you kindly for your graciousness and hospitality. I am looking forward to seeing you in June! Much love to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment