Sunday, April 18, 2010

where, oh where, has my old blog gone?

Well, my beloved blog, where I have shared every story of every wedding, family shoot, personal photos, and personal stories of my life and my business has disappeared into cyber world, without a trace, without an explanation, and without even my hosting company understanding where it went. I did hear that Blogger basically dumped blogs that they were not hosting, yet here I am again, back on Blogger, only because it is important to me that I get this going again, and without having to learn a thousand new tricks. Because all I really want to do is take photographs, and tell stories about them.

I am also making the transition back to my roots, and my business name will now, and always be, Morgan LaMare Photography. It is a scary transition as I gain quite a bit of work from referrals, but my wonderful clients, colleagues and friends are helping me remain one person, and for that I am eternally grateful.

I am searching high and low for my old blog, if only to be able to print its pages and read it through when I'm feeling nostalgic. Some day hopefully in the near future I will be able to hire a fancy schmancy company to customize something beautiful for me . . . but for now, the point is to have a place to share, as I love to share. And since my last post on my long-lost blog, I have photographed a Seattle engagement shoot, Jamaica wedding, and tango session. I have engagement photos to share, and photographs of the most beautiful baby girl I know that you need to see. And I am sure you are dying to hear how my daughters' manners have improved, how my friendships have strengthened, and that I've fallen a bit deeper in love.

Stay tuned, and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment