Monday, December 27, 2010

2010: engagements

Happy Monday-after-Christmas! Every year when the gifts are opened, I think, so this is it. It comes and goes so quickly with so much hooplah . . . and then I remember there is going to be an amazing meal in just a few hours with the people I love the most, and as we all should know by now, that is what it's all about. Food, not the presents. ;)

I still have a handful of shoots I'd like to blog by the end of the year - which, um, is Friday - but I'm definitely going to be sharing my favorites of engagement images, wedding portraits and family photos. When I went through my engagement photos, I realized I didn't have quite as many engagement shoots as last year. I think this is partly due to the fact that a good chunk of my weddings were out of town, and because a lot of my wonderful couples live outside of Montana and we simply didn't have the opportunity. But without further ado (I talk alot), here are the ones that caught my peepers this year. Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment