Friday, December 31, 2010

kenzie and joey: september 18, 2010

Photobucket


Kenzie and Joey were married on a perfectly rainy day at the beautiful Springhill Pavilion in September and oh. my. god. I cannot even begin to describe the party that was had . . . I arrived to a completely calm and cool, and completely ready, Kenzie, who was waiting to see her groom for the first time that day. And they are completely adorable together, by the way.

One of my favorite things about shooting weddings is the unexpected . . . I love to socialize and I love to meet new people, and I can honestly say that there are people I meet that always leave the wedding with me. I remember them, I think of them often, I feel inspired by them, for whatever reason. Kenzie and Joey's wedding was packed full of amazingly emotional people . . . no matter how many tattoos were on their arms, they cried and hugged their friends, toasted Kenzie and Joey's wonderful, generous parents, and enjoyed themselves truly to the fullest. I knew when I met Kenzie and Joey that they were all about simply having fun, and I couldn't agree more as that being the glue that sticks them together.

Kenzie and Joey, thank you for inviting me into your lives and your wedding day . . . to your families for being so kind and appreciative, and to your friends for being so entertaining. ;) I designed the slideshow to show lots of candids and details . . . hopefully everyone who watches has wonderful memories :) Click here to view!

Happy New Year with much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment