Monday, March 21, 2011

happy spring!

Happy Spring, everyone! If you are anything like me, you are craving sunshine, popping Vitamin D pills, and seeking out a tanning bed to try and get into the summer spirit . . . I am getting very anxious for consistently milder weather! And the very first day of spring this year, we got a beautiful, warm day . . . mixed with a beautiful, warm young woman who is a cellist, and needed some portraits for a guest stint with the Bozeman Symphony. A short and sweet photo shoot is today's blog feature. : )

Andree and her cello . . .

Photobucket


I have said it before, and I'll say it again - I am a sucker for beautiful, natural light. I encourage my clients to be patient with me for an engagement or portrait session that can be photographed in an evening light such as this . . .

Photobucket


Photobucket


Genuinely and seriously sooooo beautiful!

Photobucket


When all is said and done, this is the type of photo Andree is looking for . . . but she was too beautiful to leave alone. :)

Photobucket


I LOVE shooting commercial portraits and helping people better display themselves, their personalities, businesses and main loves in life, so please don't hesitate to check in with me to schedule a shoot of your own.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment