Wednesday, March 9, 2011

second shooting

Ahhhh . . . the 2010 wedding season for yours truly is obviously over, and every wedding has been blogged . . . I am truly looking forward to 2011 for so many reasons. And maybe it's because I got to start the new year off, literally, second shooting with Ms. Lauren Brown, who is one of my very best friends, an Asset, and one of Montana's most prominent wedding photographers. I was honored that she asked me to be a part of Samantha and Russell's beautiful day in Big Sky, Montana . . . their wedding was held at the Big Sky Chapel, and their reception followed at the 320 Ranch. I can honestly tell you that working with Lauren was flawless, I think for the both of us. As primary shooters, we knew how to work around one another, and we communicated amazingly well. I have a feeling it won't be our first or last rodeo ;)

Here are a few images of this beautiful day . . . it was so much fun to focus on the artistic side of things while Lauren did an amazing job, as usual, photographing the important moments. Click here to head on over to Lauren's blog and view her blog post from that day. And tell her I said Hi! and that we're meeting downtown Friday night for some good girl time! : )

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Lauren doing what she does best :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment