Tuesday, July 19, 2011

engaged: amanda and kyle!

Amanda and Kyle are friends of ours who have been together forevvvvvvvvverrrrr . . . and Kyle finally smartened up and popped the big question a few months ago. :) Amanda has been adorable in her excitement for having me be a part of their wedding, as a friend and photographer. We waited for a perfect-light kind of evening and met in Churchill to photograph among tall yellow weeds that I think are simply lovely, and on an old farm road that I know will be all too easy for me to return to over and over again . . .

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Workin' it . . . :)

Photobucket


Amanda + a breeze + beautiful evening light = one of my favorite photos ever!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment