Tuesday, July 19, 2011

kama and mike in black and white!

I've blogged quite a bit about my thoughts on post-processing . . . and while we all do it, some quite a bit more than others, we are all going for a look, a look that sets us apart from others . . . photography is art, and we are very lucky to have the tools to make these photos we love so much all the more beautiful, and help us define the "look" we are going for.

Kama and Mike came to Bozeman one sunny afternoon for a little engagement session, and as I processed the images, I realized that some simply call for some extra drama. : ) In all honesty, and maybe to help an aspiring photographer out there who stumbles upon this blog, I love this action because it is simply perfect for bringing out certain features or elements in a photo. In the below photos, it brings out Kama's freckles . . . this is Detroit B&W from Totally Rad Actions. I'm also a lover of Kubota Action Tools and its sharpening power.

I am truly looking forward to this wedding . . . this couple is absolutely delightful, and the wedding will be held at Chico Hot Springs, which is a serious fave of mine.

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment