Thursday, July 28, 2011

jennie and randy: june 23, 2011

Jennie and Randy booked me last summer while we sat at a lovely little table at Plonk, sipping martinis and discussing the next big step in their lives . . . I had spent a little bit of time with them before their wedding, and can honestly say I am so very happy to know this couple. Not only are they genuinely beautiful, but their families are kind and warm, their emotions run deep, and they made me feel like I was truly part of this very special moment in their lives . . .

Photobucket


A very thankful shout out goes to Abby Turner of Icing on the Cake Events, who helped the day unfold beautifully, and she did it with a smile on her face from start to finish . . . and also arranged and tied the beautiful bouquets. : )

Coordination and Flowers: Icing on the Cake Events
Catering: Sarah Knecht
Cupcakes: The Leaf and Bean

Click here to view a slideshow of the day . . . Jennie and Randy, thank you again from the bottom of my heart for making the day so wonderful for me, too! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment