Saturday, August 20, 2011

it's all about the light . . .

Oh, Montana . . . you beautiful state with your beautiful mountains, scenery, perfectly-placed trees, wildflowers, and big, blue skies - but to a wedding photographer, thank you for your beautiful light . . .

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I sit here on a Saturday night, at 11:00 pm, and I am so extremely grateful for all of my amazing couples this season . . . next week I head to Wyoming to photograph the pre-wedding festivities of a destination couple from the south, but sitting here right now, I am completely done with my summertime weddings - I look forward to sharing so many weddings, tips, stories, photographs, and connections with you on this blog! Stay tuned for lots and lots of amazing-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment