Saturday, September 3, 2011

boudoir special! . . . just in time for the holidays ;)

Photobucket


Don't you love a good deal? : )

Starting TODAY, all boudoir sessions scheduled for the months of September and October are $75.00 OFF . . .

The gift of confidence and sex appeal might just be the very best gift to give a man . . . cook him a good meal before you deliver the book and you'll live happily ever after ;)

WHAT: A 1-hour boudoir session with an 8 x 8 album of 25 images (and a DVD of the digital negatives delivered with the album)

WHERE: Usually in my home - trust me, it's a wonderful setting. Music, champagne and snacks are provided!

COST: $225

And on a side note, boudoir images are never, ever, ever published on my blog without permission of my client, so please don't avoid a shoot with the fear that anyone else would see your images except you, me and the gift recipient, if there is one.

I was given gracious permission by this lovely client to re-post some of my favorite boudoir images . . . enjoy and schedule today!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment