Tuesday, November 8, 2011

katie and ryan are engaged!

Booking Katie and Ryan's wedding for next September recently was one of those really wonderful, memorable moments in my business . . . they came to Bozeman from Seattle for a whirlwind weekend of wedding planning, met with various vendors all day on Saturday, booked me Saturday evening, and Sunday morning we were photographing a quick engagement session before they traveled back to Seattle. Whew! And the reason I say it was so wonderful and memorable is because I am finally learning the karma of attracting truly amazing clients who I know will fly off on their honeymoon as my friends. Katie and Ryan, you two are beautiful people, inside and out, I can tell already. : ) I look forward to the next year of communication ending with a fabulous, beautiful wedding day!

Onto the photos . . .

It was a beautiful fall morning, and the colors and trees were amazing. But because sometimes the autumn season can produce cliche photographs, it's a good time to challenge yourself with fun composition and focus on the couple. Just my thought : )

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Happy day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment