Tuesday, November 1, 2011

a new month : )

I am such a sucker for a new month, a new year, and definitely a new week when the previous week had me involved in way too much fried food . . . point being, Happy November!

And point being, I love a fresh start. Everyday I look at as a brand new beginning, and make what's not working for me start working. Sometimes it's as simple as being a good girl and getting my laundry actually put away rather than live out of the basket of folded clothes. And sometimes it's practicing mindfulness, patience, and being present in the moment, enjoying the beauty of it. I have a beautiful life - a wonderful partner, beautiful, kind and funny children, and an amazing family.

In business world, you'll see my previous post was posted with photo borders I use for a selection of my client prints. I love the physical look of them, but I'm not sure they are working for me digitally. Stay tuned to see if I continue using them in my blog posts. I'm thinking not so much. A handful of weddings and portrait sessions will be coming at you this month, as well as my mindless ramblings about food, wine, Joe, and my girlfriends. :)

Enjoy this beautiful month of thankfulness and family and moving into the holiday spirit!

Here are the shorties post-nap the day after our annual Halloween party. They stayed up until about 1:00 in the morning, and we got the Parents-of-the-Year award. And they will spend approximately $200 every six months to manage their mops as I have to . . .

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment