Sunday, November 27, 2011

thankful

My belly is still full, but what a wonderful past few days I had spending with Joe's family to celebrate Thanksgiving, and what they call Thanksmas. Joe's parents come from Walla Walla every Thanksgiving holiday, and because we don't get together for Christmas, we exchange gifts under his sister's teeny-tiny Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. Joe's family dubbed the holiday Thanksmas, and I am so happy to be a part of this tradition for the past two years now (and hopefully for the next 80 or so . . . ). We ate amazing food (Joe's mom and sister are phenomenal cooks), and drank beautiful wines, and shared nothing but laughter and hugs. After Friday night's events, the shorties jammed out on Joe's brother-in-law's drum set, and I took this photograph of Stella Bella, patiently waiting her turn with her adorable, squishy, kissable cheeks. This photo reminds me of how much I love being a mom, especially when you get delivered such cute kids . . .

Photobucket


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and took some good time for yourself. This week I will be wrapping up a few boudoir edits, finalizing client albums, photographing a newborn, and decking the halls! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment