Sunday, December 4, 2011

holiday cards!

Tis the season for sending out holiday cards, and if you're anything like me, you have the best of intentions . . . but nada happens. Boo! This week I will be featuring some new letterpress card designs that will be offered to showcase anything from a baby announcement to a save-the-date to a thank you card to a . . . Holiday Card! If you have a photograph that I've taken this year, last year, any old time, and you want to implement it into this design, please email me at morganlamare@gmail.com . . . we will plug in a photo of your choice, customize your text and signature, and voila! Holiday cards are finished! Please reach out to me by Saturday, December 10th so I can get your order placed in time. Season's Greetings!

This is the front:

Photobucket


And the back:

Photobucket


They are just my style . . . simple, yet elegant, and the gold is a fun step away from reds and greens. I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment