Tuesday, December 13, 2011

valentine's day boudoir special!

Trust me, ladies, he does not want a tie . . . ;)

Photobucket


The holidays are almost here, and while everyone's mind is on what to give in honor of St. Nick, start getting excited about what to give in honor of St. Valentine! It's time to think about scheduling a boudoir session, and my gift to YOU is $50.00 off my standard boudoir package!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Here's what you get:

- a 1 to 1 1/2 hour session with unlimited clothing changes/options (most girls do 3-4)
- a DVD of the images, edited
- an 8 x 8 genuine leather bound album with 25-30 images of your choice
- unlimited white wine or champagne to get you through the shoot if you need a little help ;)
- $250.00 flat rate price due at the time of the shoot covers it all!

Photobucket


Photobucket


I can't thank these beautiful girls featured here enough for allowing me to post some fresh boudoir images from recent shoots . . . we have some plans in the works for creating a whole new ambiance for future shoots and I can't wait to share it with you!

Photobucket


The last day of shoots I can guarantee your album by Valentine's Day delivery is Saturday, January 28, 2012. Email me at morganlamare@gmail.com to schedule today . . .

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment