Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 reflections: weddings

I truly loved the way my photography business unfolded this year . . . coming off of a burnt-out year of shooting too many weddings, I redirected what I wanted, how I marketed myself, and ended up committing to the perfect amount of couples. I enjoyed every weekend behind the camera, and finally was able to squeeze in a few weekends for leisure as well. Happy 2011 to all of you - thank you for making it so wonderful!

In no particular order, my beautiful 2011 couples . . .

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2012 will bring amazingness, I know! Lots of wonderful plans are in the works with new lenses, the use of a little bit more texture, incorporating the landscape more, and working more closely with the amazing vendors we have in southwest Montana . . . Happy Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment