Tuesday, January 24, 2012

winter blues

Does anyone else suffer from a little January blues? Last year at this time I was in Maui with Joe, falling in love with a place that was simply magical, and where I cannot wait to go back. Today, I'm dealing with a 6-year-old who hopefully is wrapping up her fourth day with a fever and nasty cold, and a 4-year-old who may have a urinary tract infection. Funny thing is, the lack of season we are having is getting to me . . . if I can't be in a summer dress on my deck with my face turned toward the sun, I would prefer some snow, please and thank you :)

In my downtime, I am having fun scrolling through photos I don't take the time to revisit after they get on my computer. I came across a series I took last summer of the shorties, and while I started off trying to get them to stand and smile for me, Joe snuck up behind me and demonstrated some poses. Here you have it . . .

Photobucket


I know spring is right around the corner and I'll be dreaming about these lazy winter days soon . . . Happy Tuesday all! Stay healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry the girls are sick:( but these pictures really made me smile! I miss them so much...why don't you guys move back here and Joe can open a practice in Plattsburgh?

    ReplyDelete