Tuesday, January 17, 2012

lyndsey and doug are engaged!

This past 2011 I had great intentions of blogging everything, and then Facebook's business page came along and distracted me ;) I've realized people still do enjoy a good blog post . . . so here is a way to get back on track with miss Lyndsey and Doug, one of my beautiful couples of 2012 who are getting married this July. We had a wonderful time shooting out in Churchill on a beautiful, slightly breezy evening . . . I've loved keeping in touch with them and developing a wonderful relationship and friendship . . . it makes being a part of the wedding so much more enjoyable!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this photo . . . the "walk and talk" :) No one knows what to do so they just start giggling and bam, we have a candid moment!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Beautiful bride!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Congratulations to you two - as a newly engaged woman myself, I know how incredible this time is, and how strong the love feels. I can't wait to see you both on the big day! Much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment