Sunday, March 4, 2012

michelle and cole: july 29, 2011

Photobucket


Ah, remember those things I photograph called a wedding?! It's true, I have been so distant from my poor little blog and it's all because of a few certain social media websites I like to call Facebook (which is wonderful in how it reaches anyone and everyone and all sorts of new people on a daily basis) and Pinterest (I have become an addict, woops!). It's also the winter season and the photography business is just refreshingly quiet and a wonderful time to get prepped for the season ahead . . . and with that, here is another beautiful 2011 couple of mine, Michelle and Cole, who wed at the Springhill Pavilion on a hot, sunny, perfect day!

Photobucket


I just think these hangers are so darling!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Beautiful girls, gorgeous dresses, and a tractor :)

Photobucket


And an awesome group of guys! LOVED the suspenders!

Photobucket


Photobucket


I loved the decor! Very natural and personal at the same time . . . someone put lots of love into those plants!

Photobucket


A few after-ceremony portraits . . . the stunning bride!

Photobucket


Photobucket


And I will end with the fabulous getaway car :)

Photobucket


It was a perfect day for a very beautiful twosome! Much love and happiness to you both, Michelle and Cole!

No comments:

Post a Comment