Wednesday, March 21, 2012

hidden treasures

After a portrait session, engagement shoot, or photographing a wedding day, I get extremely excited to upload, browse, and share the first little chunk of photos that stand out to me . . . and I love just as much when I am finalizing the images, and come across little treasures that didn't stand out to me as much at my first glance. This is a photo from my latest, just-blogged, most fabulous engagement shoot with Amy and Paul. There is nothing I love more than a little mood, emotion, and romance . . .

Photobucket


I will tell you that what I love most about this image is Paul's expression . . . while I direct these moments at times to be able to give the couple a handful of these moodier images, it's so wonderful when they truly make it happen with all of the feeling in the world behind their interaction. Paul's body language shows amazing love and gentleness towards Amy here. Ahhhh. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment