Tuesday, March 6, 2012

kate and wade are engaged!

Photobucket


One of the most wonderful things that has happened in the past year of my business is letting go of fear, and creating an environment that attracts clients who let me photograph with inspiration and excitement . . . clients with beautiful style and ideas, and who choose ME because on a very important level, they see what my style is. Kate and Wade were a beautiful example of where I've come . . . I am falling in love with the simplicity of a photograph that shows two people in love, beautiful light, good exposure, classy styling, and a couple of elegant props!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I loved this shoot so much and cannot wait to work with Kate and Wade again on the big day this August! Thank you for being so fabulous you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment