Tuesday, March 27, 2012

latest project

I am super duper excited for my latest photography fun! My sweet friend Sarah Knecht and I are collaborating food and photography to be published in her cookbook that is due out this summer . . . yay! Since I love everything about food, I am beyond thrilled to continue this project together. This past week I ventured out to her home to photograph some detail shots, as well as Sarah's incredible cakes that she was selling at the Livingston craft show. Here is a little snippet of what you'll be seeing much more of in future posts:

Photobucket


Sarah will also be working her magic at my wedding this summer, and I couldn't be happier to have her deliciousness at our tables. If you are searching for a private chef for your upcoming wedding or event, please call her!

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear friend! I LOVE these photos and LOVE you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete