Monday, September 10, 2012

'tis the season: holiday family portraits!

Photobucket
It's a bit hard to believe, but the seasons, they are a changing! This is actually my favorite time of year . . . growing up in upstate New York spoiled me with the absurd amount of apple trees, orchards, pumpkin patches, blood-red maple trees, and sunshine in October. We have almost all of that in Montana, so no complaints on my part. Fall remains my favorite season, and I want to share it with you, giving you just what you need for a handful of beautiful family photographs to share on your holiday greeting cards! You can be smiling and relaxed . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You can be goofy . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You can throw your kids in the air . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
You can even bring your furry friend . . .
Photobucket
And I promise to catch one of the two of you as a couple, as long as you promise not to make any comments like "oh, we have to pretend we like each other?" I hear that too much, and it's a bit sad.
Photobucket
Sessions this year will be somewhat of a mini-session, meaning held in one location, one outfit (unless Junior has a blowout!), and will last about 30-45 minutes long. In the end, you'll receive 25 digital files that contain a mix of the entire family, the kiddos together and individually, and mom and dad together. The images are all high-resolution and ready for you to drag-and-drop into any holiday card template you find that pleases you . . . and holiday card templates are always available through me if you want to, ahem, keep it local. ;) If you are interested, shoot me an email at morgan@morganlamare.com, and I will send you over the rest of the information. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment