Wednesday, November 7, 2012

a change is gonna come . . .

Ah, I just love, love, love this time of year for so many wonderful reasons. It is not only my favorite season, but it always feels like such a fresh start for me, as this is my quiet time of year . . . lots of reflection takes place on the past wedding season, marketing ideas come to life and are made real, new communications begin with excited brides-to-be, and our Halloween candy bowl remains overflowing with the joys and highs of chocolate, peanut butter, nuts and caramel. In the next few weeks, I will be wrapping up the final post-production on my September and October weddings, hanging Christmas lights, and listening to Bing Crosby every chance I get. It's a beautiful life . . . :) We have lots of changes coming our way in the next couple of months, so stay tuned for 1) a new baby! We will find out boy or girl on November 12th!! and 2) a new logo! This means big things for me, even though that phrase doesn't make a lick of grammatical sense. In a sense, a new logo is kind of a new baby for my business (right?!) Some of these big things include a more simple, organic look. It includes the ability to stamp my images that go on Facebook and my blog with my logo (tastefully). It means dividing two new redesigned logos for both wedding and boudoir photography, so that I can better market that ever-growing part of my business. It means the ability to customize flash drives, DVD cases, print boxes and other marketing materials with ease and elegance. And it means a ton more things that help me to better brand my business. 2013 will be a reinventing year for me . . . so many blessings, both personally and in business, are coming my way . . . and a heartfelt thank you to the amazing clients, vendors, friends and families who help me make it all happen!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment