Monday, November 19, 2012

thankful

Happy Monday, everyone! Today kicks off Thanksgiving week, one of my favorite times of year . . . I've always had fond memories of this holiday. I grew up with a large, close extended family who were all in the same town, and so the holidays were always a guarantee that we would be together. As we grew up, wandered, got lost, left home, stayed in New York, etc., we still always tried our hardest to get back home for the holidays. Now, I celebrate Thanksgiving in Montana with my husband, daughters, the blessings of a little BOY growing happy and active inside me, and our wonderful extended family. The shorties make it all the more fun, and I hope that no matter where they end up, they always wander home for the holidays . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment