Saturday, November 17, 2012

alicia: maternity

Photobucket
You don't see many maternity photos on this blog, because I don't shoot them very often . . . and I think it's because I can't possibly let myself be involved in the type of maternity shoot that doesn't turn out like this. Alicia's maternity session was a vision I have had for a long time, right down to her stunning Free People dress, handmade head piece, and willingness to reschedule to an evening that gave us the most perfect light. Alicia is an amazing portrait photographer in Montana, and here she is expecting her third little boy in January. She is an amazing mother, a kind and warm person, and becoming a lovely friend. Alicia, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this such a wonderful experience for me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment