Friday, March 1, 2013

welcome to march!

I know we have a long ways to go until spring is officially here, but I wanted to welcome everyone to the wonderful month of March . . . the gateway to spring, the month we get teased the most with warmer days, sunshine on your face, and can kick the kids outside to enjoy the fresh air a bit more. It is also baby month for me! My due date is March 31st, and next week I begin my weekly checkups to see what kind of progress little G is making in there. I am excited, anxious, nervous, and sometimes feeling a bit impatient, but I remind myself that when I'm barely able to focus on the hook of my nursing bra at 3:00 in the morning due to exhaustion, I will recall these days that I can sleep in with fondness. ;) And of course, within hours of meeting him, we will never understand how there was a time we were as happy without having him here. I still have lots and lots of shoots to share with you, among other things, and am excited to lay it all out this weekend for a fun few weeks of blogging before I pop. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love, attention, excitement and warmth you all give to me, my family and my business. I wouldn't be as happy without you all in my world!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment