Wednesday, June 12, 2013

boudoir

 photo 2f91c3a2-e2fc-4c68-816c-fd0da32e6136_zpse38790d5.jpg
If you've been following my blog for some time now, you know I have entered the world of boudoir photography, and absolutely adore this part of my photography career. In the past few years, this part of my business has really taken off, and I am happy to say that I am fully prepared to move forward with my whole heart and soul at making this so much bigger than it is right now. It has become so empowering for me to be a part of this experience with women, with strangers. It is a combination of my love for meeting new people, and enjoying a glass of wine or champagne with them as we talk about their relationships with their partners, learning about their road to self-confidence, and having them allow me to give them the gift of seeing themselves in an entirely new perspective. Expect to see beautiful new things come of this - I am working on a new website dedicated exclusively to boudoir, marketing materials to help my boudoir girls get the absolute most out of their experience, and learning where to share more information about these sessions so that I can reach more than just a young bride. I can't wait to share this journey with you. It's probably going to be so fabulous, we will need to throw a launch party to celebrate its success . . . ;)

1 comment:

  1. It’s so nice to hear it from you, Morgan. What is rewarding in being part of this genre is that you’re not only taking some pictures. Rather, you’re making a good impression of themselves.

    Barry @ArtOfSeductionChicago.com

    ReplyDelete