Monday, June 3, 2013

life with little G

Happy Monday, everyone! As you'll see from my previous post, I am leaving Blogger because it. drives. me. bananas. But I couldn't resist sharing this little cutie pie with you. Grayson was two months old yesterday, and while of course time is flying, it is also an experience I am truly enjoying each and every day. Well, except for that one week we thought he was colicky. That was not a good week. He is absolutely beautiful, and has the sweetest smile I've seen on a baby.
 photo 3ffc40df-9ec6-4ca0-a617-ebeeac01d0e3_zpsb904917f.jpg
I feel like we have been blessed a million times over and over. He sleeps right next to me at night and only wakes up for a little snack. His routine is becoming more and more predictable everyday, which makes my transition back to work much easier and enjoyable knowing that when I sit down to my computer, I know what I have time to get done. Grayson absolutely adores bath time, kisses and love from his sisters, time with Daddy, and he cracks up when he stares at either the elk head or the clock on the wall. I am crazy in love with this little man! And as I work through my blog issues, I promise to keep posting here until my new site is live, up and running. I can't wait to share it with you all! On a work-related note, 2014 clients are booking now, and boudoir spots fill up quickly. Knowing I am officially back to work, please email me with your inquiries!

No comments:

Post a Comment