Wednesday, June 19, 2013

my other love: mexican food

In addition to my amazing husband, adorable children, good Pinot Noir, a medium-rare filet mignon, and my fabulous friends, my other love is Mexican food :)
 photo e4d6ec1d-1eab-4f13-858d-56def20a9ab6_zps37e568f8.jpg
I was lucky enough to photograph the main dishes that Hot Mama's Salsa prepares and sells in their darling little storefront in Bozeman, and these are just a few of them. At one of my last shoots, Diana handed me the evening's dinner in a brown paper bag, and it was to die for. I love, love, love Mexican food, and I will say this was by far the best I can remember having. Her enchiladas are out of this world. If you are a local Bozeman food lover, don't hesitate for a second to enjoy her delights. Yum! I will post photos of the lovely Diana very soon . . . she is beautiful, and an amazing businesswoman, and I'll share her gorgeous self in a future post. Happy Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It seems you’ve got everything you need to have to live a good life – delightful Mexican food included. I’ve known a lot of people who would travel across states and borders, just to get a taste of authentic Mexican cuisine. You are right that Mexican food are truly to die for! Cheers!

    Diane Baker @ Alejandra’s Restaurant

    ReplyDelete