Saturday, February 26, 2011

engaged: stefanie and kyle

Sweet Stefanie and Kyle . . .

Photobucket


are my first couple of 2011! Their wedding is just around the corner and I know it is going to be beautiful, and very special. We shot in some freshly fallen snow on a very sunny afternoon, but they brought their A-game . . . Stefanie totally rocked the camera, and even Kyle realized he'd enjoyed himself when all was said and done.

I think he enjoyed watching Stefanie work. it. out. :) Stefanie, you are beautiful!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


In the six years they have been together, I don't think Kyle has ever picked up Stefanie and spun around with her . . . ;) Funny fact: I always thought that the pick-her-up-and-spin-her-photo was totally cheeseball, but I love it now because you can't help but laugh, which makes for a perfect little candid shot . . .

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I wonder what color their kids' eyes will be :)

Photobucket


And my favorite of the day . . . I love taking photos like this at every shoot, because it's the type of photograph that when you put it on a canvas and hang it above your bed, it becomes a piece of art, versus all the lovely little 4 x 6s of framed, smiling faces.

Photobucket


To see more from this shoot, click here for a slideshow!

Stefanie and Kyle, thank you for being so fabulous! Much love :)

3 comments:

  1. oh Stef, you're stunning. and you two look so insanely happy -- i LOVE it. also, Morgan, if i ever do get engaged, it's simply going to have to be in Montana or you're just going to have to come to Orange Couny, Cali, because these photos (and all the rest i just spent the last hour looking at!) are AMAZING!

    xo
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are really great! I know this couple very well, and you have captured them perfectly! I can't wait to see the wedding pctures in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After following your blog for years, I'm finally on it! Thanks for the beautiful pictures and for making the shoot so much fun!! Can't wait for the wedding pictures now :)

    ReplyDelete