Wednesday, June 20, 2012

keridy + geoff!

This wedding is long overdue but has not been forgotten . . . I am trying so hard and am much more available now to give this blog and my clients the attention they deserve! Keridy and Geoff were married August6, 2011, at the beautiful Rainbow Ranch in Big Sky, Montana. It was designed by the exceptional Leslie Lukas and her staff, and I was able to meet with Keridy and Geoff a couple of times pre-wedding in social situations. It made for an effortless working relationship, and I will always feel so honored that they chose me to photograph their very special day.
Photobucket
I love makeup shots . . . they just so candidly capture the process of helping us ladies get purdy!
Photobucket
A handful of the beautiful bridesmaids!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Leslie's beautiful hydrangeas . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A handful of Leslie's beautiful details . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thank you, Keridy and Geoff, for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment