Friday, June 22, 2012

sweet little shorties

Back in March, Joe and I took a very looooong road trip to Denver to visit my sister and brother-in-law, their two kiddos, and my mom who was visiting from New York. When I say long, trust me. We drove to Sheridan, Wyoming, the evening before to kill a few hours of our trip, stayed the night in a hotel, and planned to arrive in Denver by 2:00. Unfortunately, we spent too much time fiddling with how to get the backseat TVs to work, completely missed the exit to I-25 (which, by the way, was about 20 minutes from our hotel), and ended up on a lovely, silent detour through Deadwood. Thankfully we can laugh about it now . . . and the girls were so wonderfully patient. It was worth it to have all of my mom's grandchildren together in one place, and for some good cousin love . . . My mom cracks me up, she still bathes her grandchildren in the kitchen sink if she can!
Photobucket
Sophie girl . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stella and Grant . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ava cannot get enough of Sophie. She's going to be a wonderful big sister all over again someday soon (we hope)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And some loving for Aunt Dee Dee. My girls absolutely love their aunt. I am so hopeful for all of us to spend more time together, and to have them back in Montana for our wedding.
Photobucket
There's nothing more important than family, and wonderful friends, and I am so blessed to have both. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment