Thursday, October 25, 2012

brittany and matt are married!

Photobucket
I know I have said this a thousand times, but Brittany and Matt's wedding this past summer was such a wonderful gift to have been asked to be a part of . . . they are incredibly special people and come from truly wonderful families who invite you into their lives and hearts with the most open arms. Angela of Fresh Designs designed this most remarkable wedding celebration, and her flowers were above and beyond anything I've yet to see that were as unique as they were beautiful! I will let the images speak for themselves . . . enjoy and be inspired!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Britt and Matt, I can't wait to see what the future holds for you two! Take good care of each other . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment