Monday, October 29, 2012

november special: the very best stocking stuffer!

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope the weekend was kind to you . . . we enjoyed a fun Saturday evening dressed up and entertaining for a small Halloween party, and yesterday I didn't get out of my pajamas until . . . well, I'm still in them! I can't tell you how long it's been since I've had one of those days, and it was absolutely wonderful! Onto bigger news . . . if you are anything like me, once Halloween wraps up, I am full-force driving into the holiday season with shopping lists, Christmas music playing constantly, pinning photos of hot chocolate, mittens, and beautiful front porches. I love, love, love the holidays, and thought it would be the perfect time to run another boudoir special so that your significant other can wake up Christmas morning and see how much you truly love him. For the entire month of November, I am offering mini-boudoir sessions at a reduced rate, including a small album that will fit perfectly inside your significant other's stocking (or wrapped beautifully in red ribbon!) Here are the details: 1) 30-45 minute boudoir session with unlimited clothing options in that time (2 would be ideal); 2) 30 digital negatives will be edited and given to you on DVD; 3) choose 20 of those images to be included in a beautiful 5 x 5 genuine leather mini-album; 4) this is offered at a discounted rate of $175.
Photobucket
I have been doing boudoir photography for about five years now, and I can tell you that it is one of the most empowering, wonderful experiences that most of my clients can say they have been a part of . . . it is such a celebration of your confidence and beauty! My sessions are classy, sexy, tasteful and elegant . . . if you'd like to hear from past clients before you commit to a session, please don't hesitate to contact me. If you'd like to get on the calendar, you can reach me at morgan@morganlamare.com, or (406) 570-7162. I'm happy to answer any questions and meet you in person prior to the shoot if that would bring you more comfort in working with me. Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment