Monday, October 15, 2012

how to make a baby smile

Happy Monday, everyone! I flew in early yesterday afternoon from a whirlwind trip to upstate New York, where I photographed a wedding on Friday and two portrait shoots as well . . . I made sure to spend lots of time relaxing, with my family, shopping at a couple of my favorite local stores, and eating a handful of my favorite foods. This morning I made my list of Things to Blog and it's quite lengthy, so please stay tuned for much more eye candy. In the meantime, little miss Grace turned one year old the very same day I photographed her. And she was quite happy about it. I honestly don't do enough portrait sessions to give me that full blown confidence to keep a baby that has just met me for the first time happy for an hour or two, but I do know the airplane works wonders. :) Keep on smiling, little one!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment