Sunday, September 12, 2010

i got myself a kindy-gart-ner!

What a little sleepyhead. Ava went to her first day of kindergarten a couple of weeks ago now and is loving it, although she may easily get mistaken for a preschool-sized pint. She is soooo tiny, and seeing her amongst the other little dirtlickers reminds me of how fragile she is, also. She's sensitive, loving, challenging, stubborn, eats like every meal is her last, and flat out hysterical. I think there are many good things in this little punkin's future :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love and miss you all so much! I'm planning a trip out there in November, hopefully, if that's ok with you.

    Ava - you are such a big girl now! Kisses and hugs to my girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat. Everyone said, "Oh, there will be someone else in the class who is smaller than Rhianna." Nope. She's the smallest in the SCHOOL by at least 6 inches. Small packages right?

    ReplyDelete