Tuesday, October 26, 2010

april + tim: 7.31.10 {malibu wedding photographer}

Ahhh, my dear, sweet friend April. She was my high school soccer buddy, Boston roommate the summer of 2001. She is beautiful, brilliant, and it turns out, an amazing wedding planner! April and Tim wed last year in a small, intimate ceremony and decided to make up for it by having the most gorgeous vow renewal in a private mansion in the Malibu. I was honored that she asked me to fly out and photograph and be a part of the celebration, so in late July I gathered basically a couple of dresses, a pair of flip flops, my camera gear and a bikini, and hit the air running.

After a lovely welcome dinner on the beach the night before, April prepped at the historical Sunset Tower Hotel.

Photobucket


Photobucket


She had her dress hanging high on the 11th floor when I arrived, and it was a simple, beautiful La Sposa by Pronovias gown that fit her like a glove . . .

Photobucket


. . . and went perfect with her Kate Spade shoes!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Va voom!

Photobucket


The nice thing about a vow renewal is that you get to kiss during the ceremony :)

Photobucket


A few portraits on this amazing property. We were literally above the clouds, and the light was amazing.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


There is so much more to see in the slideshow . . . the details were incredible with a British Candy Bar, amazing gourmet foods to nibble on, a lounging area complete with flip-flops and pashminas for the chilly Pacific nights. April and Tim, thank you for having me and giving me this wonderful opportunity! Much love and happiness to you both :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful wedding, with two beautiful people! - JLove

    ReplyDelete